SecuGen Hamster IV
SecuGen Hamster IV is an FBI FIPS 201 / PIV compliant optical fingerprint scanner with USB 2.0 connection. The scanner is based on a rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented SEIR fingerprint biometric technology.
SecuGen iD-USB SC/PIV is based on the same fingerprint sensor. It features fingerprint scanner and smart card reader in one device.
- FBI Certified “PIV Single Finger Capture Device”
- FIPS 201 compliant solutions can be created with Hamster IV and a MINEX-compliant algorithm.
- High-quality, rugged, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor with ultra-high 1200+ ppi native resolution (500 ppi effective resolution)
- Auto-On automatically turns on sensor when it detects a finger
- Hardened fingerprint contact area that’s resistant to scratches, impact, corrosion and electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- Compact and ergonomically designed to work with any finger or thumb
- Integrated finger guide
- Removable, weighted stand