Integrated Biometrics Five-0
Integrated Biometrics’ revolutionary FIVE-0 is the first FBI certified optical fingerprint scanner that delivers fast FAP 50 enrollment and verification in a package small enough to fit in a shirt pocket.
Built for law enforcement, military, border control, and national ID programs, FIVE-0 sets the standard for truly mobile identity management operations. FIVE-0’s compact, lightweight design provides exceptional performance and reliability for field operations. It resists latent fingerprints, dirt, cold, heat, bright lights, and direct sunlight.
There are no silicone membranes or light sources to replace. Each unit can operate for hours using power provided by a smartphone or other mobile device.
Features & Benefits
- Rapid dry finger capture
- No need to clean latent prints in high-volume situations
- Easy integration via single SDK for all integrated Biometrics FBI-certified products
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, or bright artificial lights
- Compact, lightweight, and rugged
- Rejects common spoofing attacks
- Emits no bright lights during scans
- Meets or exceeds US military durability specifications
- Competitive pricing
- Extremely low power consumption
- Eliminates consumables (silicone membranes or cleaning tape)
- Lower maintenance costs
|Supported Image Formats||
RAW, JPEG2000, BMP, PNG, WSQ
256 grayscale dynamic range
Min frame rate slaps > 7.7 FPS, Min frame rate rolls >10 FPS
Four-finger flat, Two-finger flat, Single-finger flat, Single-finger rolled
Capture single-finger/four-finger direct, Single-finger rolls, Multi-device/multi-thread support