Mobile-Eyes from Retica is a dual iris capture device in a rugged binocular form-factor.
The scanner is connected to a host PC using an USB cable.
Mobile-Eyes produces iris images that are compatible with ANSI INCITS 379-2004 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 standards.
Scanner's robust design allows to use it in various environments.
The device is no longer available for ordering.
Please consider other iris scanners.
- Dual iris capture – both eyes are scanned simultaneously.
- Automatic capture control – the device is able to auto-focus and adjust to various illumination condition automatically.
- Non-contact capture – allows to perform iris scanning in a convenient way.
- Infra-red illumination – allows to use the device in low-light and dark environments.
- Robust design – the device is water and shock resistant.
|Device name||Mobile-Eyes Ruggedized Dual Iris Capture Device|
|Manufacturer||Retica Systems, Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Iris image size||2 images, 752 x 480 pixels each|
|Device size||175 x 205 x 71 mm (6.9" x 8.1" x 2.8")|
|Device weight||1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +49°C|
€ 1,100 per unit€ 700
Futronic FS60 is available for very special price.
Get an FBI-certified, 4+4+2 fingerprint reader for AFIS applications and save € 400 on each unit.
March 15, 2017
Sherlock dual-fingerprint reader from Integrated Biometrics is now available.
February 28, 2017
Kojak and Kojak PL 10-print fingerprint readers from Integrated Biometrics are now available.
November 23, 2016
Axis Q1615 hi-res network camera for surveillance applications is available.
July 7, 2016
Hamster Pro single fingerprint reader from SecuGen is available.
June 23, 2016
IriShield - USB BK 2121U dual iris camera from IriTech, Inc is available.
Show all news…