Mobile-Eyes from Retica is a dual iris capture device in a rugged binocular form-factor.
The scanner is connected to a host PC using an USB cable.
Mobile-Eyes produces iris images that are compatible with ANSI INCITS 379-2004 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 standards.
Scanner's robust design allows to use it in various environments.
The device is no longer available for ordering.
Please consider other iris scanners.
- Dual iris capture – both eyes are scanned simultaneously.
- Automatic capture control – the device is able to auto-focus and adjust to various illumination condition automatically.
- Non-contact capture – allows to perform iris scanning in a convenient way.
- Infra-red illumination – allows to use the device in low-light and dark environments.
- Robust design – the device is water and shock resistant.
|Device name||Mobile-Eyes Ruggedized Dual Iris Capture Device|
|Manufacturer||Retica Systems, Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Iris image size||2 images, 752 x 480 pixels each|
|Device size||175 x 205 x 71 mm (6.9" x 8.1" x 2.8")|
|Device weight||1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +49°C|
€ 1,100 per unit€ 600
Futronic FS60 is available for very special price.
Get an FBI-certified, 4+4+2 fingerprint reader for AFIS applications and save € 700 on each unit.
November 19, 2015
Suprema RealScan-G1 Single Finger Enrollment Scanner is now available.
September 22, 2015
Axis M1114 and M1114-E digital surveillance cameras are available.
September 21, 2015
SMUFS BT Bluetooth fingerprint scanner is now available.
August 13, 2015
Futronic FS10 PIV-certified fingerprint reader with 1"x1" platen is now available.
August 3, 2015
Futronic FS28 PIV-certified Bluetooth fingerprint reader is now available.
Show all news…