Mobile-Eyes from Retica is a dual iris capture device in a rugged binocular form-factor.
The scanner is connected to a host PC using an USB cable.
Mobile-Eyes produces iris images that are compatible with ANSI INCITS 379-2004 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 standards.
Scanner's robust design allows to use it in various environments.
The device is no longer available for ordering.
Please consider other iris scanners.
- Dual iris capture – both eyes are scanned simultaneously.
- Automatic capture control – the device is able to auto-focus and adjust to various illumination condition automatically.
- Non-contact capture – allows to perform iris scanning in a convenient way.
- Infra-red illumination – allows to use the device in low-light and dark environments.
- Robust design – the device is water and shock resistant.
|Device name||Mobile-Eyes Ruggedized Dual Iris Capture Device|
|Manufacturer||Retica Systems, Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Iris image size||2 images, 752 x 480 pixels each|
|Device size||175 x 205 x 71 mm (6.9" x 8.1" x 2.8")|
|Device weight||1.1 kg (2.5 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +49°C|
November 5, 2014
Eikon II fingerprint reader from DigitalPersona is now available.
October 21, 2014
EikonTouch 710 fingerprint reader from DigitalPersona is now available.
October 17, 2014
EikonTouch 510 fingerprint reader from DigitalPersona is now available.
July 2, 2014
Hongda S800 palm print and fingerprint reader is now available.
February 7, 2014
Suprema BioMini Slim single fingerprint reader is now available.
Show all news…