DigitalPersona U.are.U 4500 OEM Module
The U.are.U 4500 Module is intended for integration into devices like PC keyboards, POS terminals or kiosks, entry and/or attendance control devices, etc. Technically the module is an OEM version of optical U.are.U 4500 fingerprint reader without metal case.
The module is sealed from dust and designed to be easily mounted into various hardware. U.are.U 4500 module is available in standard and small footprint form factors.
- Small form factor. The module is available in standard or small footprint form factors and can be used in various devices like PC keyboards, kiosks, POS terminals, entry and/or attendance control devices.
- Works well with dry, moist, or rough fingerprints. Reliable performance over the widest population of users. Reads even the most difficult fingerprints.
- Excellent image quality. High-quality optics ensure best image every time.
- Blue LED. Soft, cool blue glow fits into any environment and doesn’t compete in low light environments, such as restaurants. Also the blue light does not conflict with alarm condition colors in environments like healthcare.
- Rugged construction. The module is sealed from dust and can be used in various devices and environments.