[5 items in stock]
VistaFA2 from Vista Imaging is a compact multi-modal device that allows to capture iris and face images.
The device uses USB 2.0 connection for communication with host devices.
The VistaFA2 acquires iris images that are compatible with ISO/IEC 19794-6 standard and face images that are compatible with ISO/IEC 19794-5 standard.
Iris images are captured using the proprietary distance sensing and accurate focus analysis.
Face images are captured using a 3 Mega-pixel camera with possibility to use built-in flash in low-light environments.
- Multi-modal – one device can capture iris and face images.
- Infra-red illumination – the irises are captured in various lightning environments.
- Convenient usage – with automatic distance sensing, focusing and feedback using a mirror and LED indicators for user alignment assistance.
- Non-contact capture – iris acquisition is performed without any physical contact with the device.
- Compact design – the device can be used in user's hands, mounted on a tripod or installed into doors or walls.
|Device name||VistaFA2 Multimodal Iris & Face Camera|
|Manufacturer||Vista Imaging, Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Illumination||Multi wavelength infrared|
|Iris image size||640 x 480 pixels|
|Face image size||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Device size||94 x 94 x 54 mm (3.7" x 3.7" x 2.1")|
|Device weight||180 grams (6.3 oz)|
||Price per item
|1 - 5
Other products from the manufacturer
€ 1,100 per unit€ 600
Futronic FS60 is available for very special price.
Get an FBI-certified, 4+4+2 fingerprint reader for AFIS applications and save € 700 on each unit.
February 26, 2016
Credence One multi-biometric tablet from Credence ID is available.
December 18, 2015
Axis M1125 and M1125-E digital surveillance cameras are available.
November 19, 2015
Suprema RealScan-G1 Single Finger Enrollment Scanner is now available.
September 21, 2015
SMUFS BT Bluetooth fingerprint scanner is now available.
August 13, 2015
Futronic FS10 PIV-certified fingerprint reader with 1"x1" platen is now available.
Show all news…