[1 items in stock]
VistaFA2 from Vista Imaging is a compact multi-modal device that allows to capture iris and face images.
The device uses USB 2.0 connection for communication with host devices.
The VistaFA2 acquires iris images that are compatible with ISO/IEC 19794-6 standard and face images that are compatible with ISO/IEC 19794-5 standard.
Iris images are captured using the proprietary distance sensing and accurate focus analysis.
Face images are captured using a 3 Mega-pixel camera with possibility to use built-in flash in low-light environments.
- Multi-modal – one device can capture iris and face images.
- Infra-red illumination – the irises are captured in various lightning environments.
- Convenient usage – with automatic distance sensing, focusing and feedback using a mirror and LED indicators for user alignment assistance.
- Non-contact capture – iris acquisition is performed without any physical contact with the device.
- Compact design – the device can be used in user's hands, mounted on a tripod or installed into doors or walls.
|Device name||VistaFA2 Multimodal Iris & Face Camera|
|Manufacturer||Vista Imaging, Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Illumination||Multi wavelength infrared|
|Iris image size||640 x 480 pixels|
|Face image size||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Device size||94 x 94 x 54 mm (3.7" x 3.7" x 2.1")|
|Device weight||180 grams (6.3 oz)|
||Price per item
|1 - 5