I Scan 2
[1 items in stock]
The I Scan 2 from Cross Match is a dual iris capture scanner.
The compact USB-powered scanner is suitable for various applications.
The scanner produces high quality iris images that are compliant with ANSI INCITS 379-2004 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 standards.
- Dual iris capture – both eyes are scanned simultaneously with 1.3 megapixel cameras.
- Simple and reliable usage – the optimum focus distance is achieved by placing forehead to the device visor.
- Infra-red illumination – allows to capture irises in low-light and totally dark environments.
- Folding form-factor – the device can be folded into a solid compact box that is convenient for transportation and also adds extra protection for scanner's internals. The unfolded device has a visor that shields the eyes from direct sunlight.
- Durable housing – the device is resistant to shock, vibration, splash and dust.
|Device name||I Scan 2 dual iris capture scanner|
|Manufacturer||Cross Match Technologies Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Microsoft Windows (32bit)|
|Sensors||2 x 1.3 Megapixel cameras|
|Iris image size||2 images, 480 x 480 pixels each|
|Device size||Folded: 152 x 152 x 48 mm (6.0" x 6.0" x 1.9")|
|Device weight||0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +49°C|
|Operating humidity||10-90 % (non-condensing)|
||Price per item
|1 - 5
Other products from the manufacturer
October 21, 2014
EikonTouch 710 fingerprint reader from DigitalPersona is now available.
October 17, 2014
EikonTouch 510 fingerprint reader from DigitalPersona is now available.
July 2, 2014
Hongda S800 palm print and fingerprint reader is now available.
February 7, 2014
Suprema BioMini Slim single fingerprint reader is now available.
January 17, 2014
Suprema BioMini Combo fingerprint & smart card reader is now available.
Show all news…