I Scan 2
for this item price and
to order the item.
The I Scan 2 from Cross Match is a dual iris capture scanner.
The compact USB-powered scanner is suitable for various applications.
The scanner produces high quality iris images that are compliant with ANSI INCITS 379-2004 and ISO/IEC 19794-6 standards.
- Dual iris capture – both eyes are scanned simultaneously with 1.3 megapixel cameras.
- Simple and reliable usage – the optimum focus distance is achieved by placing forehead to the device visor.
- Infra-red illumination – allows to capture irises in low-light and totally dark environments.
- Folding form-factor – the device can be folded into a solid compact box that is convenient for transportation and also adds extra protection for scanner's internals. The unfolded device has a visor that shields the eyes from direct sunlight.
- Durable housing – the device is resistant to shock, vibration, splash and dust.
|Device name||I Scan 2 dual iris capture scanner|
|Manufacturer||Cross Match Technologies Inc.|
|Device connection||USB 2.0|
|Microsoft Windows (32bit)|
|Sensors||2 x 1.3 Megapixel cameras|
|Iris image size||2 images, 480 x 480 pixels each|
|Device size||Folded: 152 x 152 x 48 mm (6.0" x 6.0" x 1.9")|
|Device weight||0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +49°C|
|Operating humidity||10-90 % (non-condensing)|
Please contact us to find out the prices for this product.
Other products from the manufacturer
€ 1,100 per unit€ 600
Futronic FS60 is available for very special price.
Get an FBI-certified, 4+4+2 fingerprint reader for AFIS applications and save € 700 on each unit.
November 19, 2015
Suprema RealScan-G1 Single Finger Enrollment Scanner is now available.
September 22, 2015
Axis M1114 and M1114-E digital surveillance cameras are available.
September 21, 2015
SMUFS BT Bluetooth fingerprint scanner is now available.
August 13, 2015
Futronic FS10 PIV-certified fingerprint reader with 1"x1" platen is now available.
August 3, 2015
Futronic FS28 PIV-certified Bluetooth fingerprint reader is now available.
Show all news…